Tuesday, November 30, 2010

If it doesn't sew it's just a machine

I was all ready for a nice productive day of quilting. I have a whole slew of new fabric to make a lovely quilt for a Christmas gift and am so excited to get working on it! I spent an hour and half cutting all my pieces, got the sewing machine ready to go. I flew through the first 3 strips bam, bam, bam. Then the forth strip went stitch, stitch, ERRRRR. Crap! So I get my nice little tester strip, stitch, stitch, ERRRRR. Pull out bobbin, clear out dust. Stitch, stitch, ERRRRR. Pull out bobbin, pull out all those pieces inside and find...nothing. Stitch, stitch, ERRRRR.


Fine. No quilt today.

1 comment:

  1. Double Botha!! I am VERY interested in learning how to sew. Christmas Break at Alexa's... Here I come!!

    ReplyDelete