Thursday, July 11, 2013

Marathon

Okay, this is NOT what it sounds like.
Maybe someday I will run a marathon.
Not anytime soon though.
I am not a runner.

I AM, however, engaging in a dual marathon. A Harry Potter Marathon and a Blogging Marathon. I need to finish my posts about my Pinterest adventures, and a Harry Potter Marathon gives me the perfect excuse to get all my pictures and experiences down.

Pin #1

I thought it was still very cute. It took FOREVER and I did not do nearly as many as she did. If I had a friend help me it would be much more worth it. And if my hair were slightly longer. I may try again toward the end of August and see what I think.

Pin #2

Honestly, I don't like it. It made my makeup routine take longer and it made my eyeshadow look more cakey. It is hard to tell in the picture, but not worth it. I won't be doing this again. Deleted from my Pinterest.

Pin #3

Waste of money. It did not dry my hair any more than it already was and it is a NIGHTMARE to get hair out of the brush. It's harder to brush through your hair with and a better idea than it actually is. Boo. Also, the website the pin is connected to no longer exists. Shocker.

Pin #4

Love this! They are adorable and I will be keeping the liners in mason jars forever I believe.

Pin #5

When I bought this scarf I was originally planning on doing the top right style form the pin. But then my hair was CRAZY greasy and I was running too late to take a shower. Well I love this. I want to try more from the pin. I got loads of compliments and it is just fun and different.

Pin #6

This is fun. The picture is awful, but I got lots of compliments on how fun and interesting my hair was. It is really easy, I wasn't even in front of a mirror when I did it. I do think it would be more adorable if I had bangs, but I am not cutting them just so one hair style will look better.

Well there you have it. These are what I have tried out so far this summer. Not as much as I had hoped, but I'm enjoying doing some of my pins! I will try to be more on top of things and do more. But I don't use my laptop often and this is not something I can do with just my phone.

Thank you Harry Potter, for giving me this opportunity to finish up what I have needed to do for quite some time now.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment