Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Bachelor Begins!

I know I am a little late starting this season, but I didn't realize when it started then had to wait for it to come on On Demand.
Let's start with Ben. I liked him on Bachelorette. But I don't know if I'm going to love him as the Bachelor. He's too sensitive for my taste, I think is the issue. He is rather good looking, but he's just not my type. I'm starting the season with an open mind, though.
Bring on the women!
Rachel, Fashion Sales Rep - 27 - New York, NY
Deep voice. I'm so critical. Left her job for the show. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! Second rose.

Erika, Law Student - 23 - Chicago, IL
Eighth rose.

Amber B, Labor and Delivery Nurse - 23 - Port Coquitlam, Canada
I really don't like her.

Elyse, Personal Trainer - 24 - Chicago, IL
Twelfth rose.

Jenna, Blogger - 27 - New York, NY
I wonder if the blogger enjoys being blogged about? She is a little crazy. She overthinks everything. There really isn't a problem, but she's making it a problem. She needs to calm down. One girl (Utah girl) turned her upside down and she is freaking out. Wow... Seventeenth (and final) rose.

Courtney, Model - 28 - Santa Monica, CA
Fourteenth rose.

Emily, PhD Student - 27 - Chapel Hill, NC
Her rap was weird. Fourth rose.

Samantha, Advertising Accounts Manager - 26 - LA, CA
HATE the sash. Don't wear a beauty pageant sash and then say you're not just a pageant girl. Bugged... Thirteenth rose.

Casey S, Trading Clerk - 26 - Leawood, KS
Gross dress. Sixth rose.

Amber T, Critical Care Nurse - 29 - Waverly, NE
She was cute. I liked the Love at First Sight/Second Chance thing.

Holly, Pharmaceutical Sales Rep - 34 - Salyersville, KY
I don't like the big hat. I'll attribute it to her age though.

Jamie, Registered Nurse - 25 - Dryden, NY
First rose.

Shira, Actress - No Age - LA, CA
Why did it not say her age? That bothers me a lot. Makes me already hate her a little bit. Her wine thing was funny, though.

Blakeley, VIP Cocktail Waitress - 34 - Charlotte, NC
I don't like the tattoo. Third rose.

Brittney, Medical Sales Rep - 26 - Denver, CO
I thought the grandma thing was cute. I was freaked at first, but I think Ben loved it. Seventh rose.

Nicki, Dental Hygienist- 26 - Hurst, TX
She's cute. I hope the divorce doesn't hurt her. "He's honest, he's genuine, he's sincere." He's a synonym? Tenth rose.

Dianna, Non-Profit Director - 30 - San Gabriel, CA

Jennifer, Accountant - 28 - Oklahoma City, OK
I like her. She's so confident. And I liked the number thing she did. Eleventh rose.

Lyndsie J, Internet Entrepreneur - 29 - Scottsdale, AZ
She has one of those annoying English accents. I don't think I am going to like her because of it, even though she's pretty funny.

Anna, Student - 25 - Detroit, MI
I liked that she didn't say anything.

Monica, Dental Consultant - 33 - Salt Lake City, UT
I have high expectations for the Utah girl! Utah has been infamous for crazy characters. Though they also have been GORGEOUS, so I already think she is falling short. From the commercials and "up next" clips she seems dumb. Boo! The dog thing was dumb, and just to get Ben to remember her. Her laugh is scary! Is she a lesbian? She is being super weird. Sixteenth rose.

Jaclyn, Adveretising Account Manager - 27 - Newton, MA
Fifteenth rose.

Shawn, Financial Director - 28 - Phoenix, AZ
Ninth rose.

Kacie B, Administrative Assistant - 24 - Clarksville, TN
Fifth rose.

Lindzi C, Business Development Manager - 27 - Seattle, WA
I hated the horse thing. Maybe just because I hate horses. Either way, LAME. She got the first impression rose? I don't like her. Ugh.

Ben is really good at getting over awkward moments. That is a wonderful quality to have.

I am going to LOVE this season. I thoroughly enjoy watching other people's drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment