Saturday, February 4, 2012

Oh, Utah! The glory brought upon thee!

This week The Bachelor is in PARK CITY, UTAH! I'm stoked. This will be cool! They are at The Canyons. That is awesome.

Oh, Chris. I'm sick of you. He says the same things every episode.

Rachel gets the first one on one. I'm beginning to like her, this could be the deciding factor.

I feel bad for Kacie B. I feel she is really sincere and really likes him. I like her, she's adorable.

This date is awkward! No one is talking! It is intense small talk.

Courtney is so mean to the girls!

Talk Rachel! Just talk!

I hate horses. I am TERRIFIED of horses!

Courtney is just so mean! I hope he sees it soon. She caught the first fish! That is ridiculous!

I like Nikki. She is a cutie.

Samantha is obnoxious. Ben is basically tearing her apart. Nikki just barely had the same conversation with him, but it was so different! She was so gracious about being on dates, even though they are only group dates. Then Samantha comes over and says she is bugged she's been on a group date every week. She's lucky to get a date every week! I'm glad he sent her home.

I want him to marry Kacie B! They are so cute together!

Ugh, Courtney. She lied to Ben to get the rose! I do not like her.

I like Jennifer. She's cute. I'm glad they are on a date. I am a little sick of the "trust" one on one dates.

I'm starting to like Monica a little more. She's actually pretty cool. She was just CRAZY on the first night.

I feel bad for Emily. She had great intentions, but it blew up in her face! I want Ben to see who Courtney is around the other girls. I can't imagine he would want someone who was rude in a group setting. I hope he doesn't send Emily home over this.

Monica didn't get a rose. And she's way close to home! She handled it pretty well, I thought. I didn't think they were a good match though.

No comments:

Post a Comment