Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Preschool Portions

It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that many of my stories about my preschoolers are about the same children. There is a boy, Dylan, who has eyes that will melt your heart. He is quite tiny for his age, he's easily the smallest in the class, but not the youngest. He has an adorable little laugh and thinks everything is funny. He is the one who gave me the rose on Valentine's Day. Today he didn't feel like sitting on the rug for singing time. That is fine as long as they stand with a teacher. I was sitting in one of the miniature chairs we have for the children and he was leaning against, standing between my legs. He was bouncing his head on my chest lightly, which is very normal for preschool age children to do. Now, it is no secret that I am...well endowed in that area. After a couple minutes he turned and looked at me, held ten fingers toward my face, and grabbed my chest saying, "Squishy!!" I pulled his arms back saying, "Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no Dylan." With a very shocked look opn my face. That only encouraged him. I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to redirect a three year old from groping me. Can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment