Sunday, May 6, 2012

To the Point

Chris and Dani and Trae are going to be in Hawaii during Birthmother's Day for their 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! (I know, right?!) So we celebrated a couple of weeks early. We went to Thanksgiving Point, our usual outing location. One of my Top 10 best days probably.

When they got there the first thing my little Trae did was look at me and put his arms right up for a hug. Isn't he adorable?! I love him and he was so excited to see me! He's finally comfortable with me all the time. FINALLY!!!

We went to see the animals.


Trae got more excited about the "BA!" (ball) inside the pen.


We got some adorable pictures.


Aren't we so cutie together?!


He did NOT want to touch any of the animals.


Or have me touch any of them.


The horse/wagon ride thing was fun. We didn't see any animals really. But we got to watch all the humans!


I love Dani. I can't imagine finding a better mom for my little one, or a better friend.


There was a cute little alcove area and Dani got a couple goo pictures.



But the cutest ones were over by the flowers.



This one is probably my favorite. Dani called it the "mini-me picture."


I love this angle.



Dani is really great at capturing the essence of my laughter face in the most hideous way.





At the end of the day we exchanged a couple gifts. I got him a little banjo from Hawaii. He likes it a lot. And he gave me a cute picture of us that he colored and a book of him.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Your little mini-me loves his Alexa and is always happy to see you! Bonus because Chris and I have fun too (unless there is a love sac to fall asleep in, that is). We are so so blessed to have you in our family, Alexa. Happy (early) Birth Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete