Thursday, January 27, 2011

The bachelor: week 4

So since things are going awfully I must indulge in a guilty pleasure.

PLEASE tell me we find out how Michelle got her black eye! She is INSANE!

Walk on the ocean floor? This is the weirdest date I have ever heard of. And kissing with helmets on is not cute.

Brad "Wolmack" kind of sounds like Brad "Wombat" in just realized.

Michelle, don't threaten to give Brad a black eye in your interview thing.

Of course you all like him a lot. Every time you see him it's the perfect moment.

Oh Ashley S., way to put up with crazy, hormonal Michelle. I don't think I could listen to her talk in real life.

Chantal! That was the most unattractive kiss I have ever seen! I saw your tongue. Gross.

Stacy, your hair is ugly.

These group dates are weird. Always some odd activity fooled by swimming.

I don't like Lindsay's hair either.

Wow Brit, that was passionate...

Ashley H. you are annoying.

When do they get the mic things put on them when they are swimming?

Does Michelle only wear purple? I feel like that's all she wears.

How come most of the one on one dates are extreme?

I like Michelle's daughter's name. But I'm not about to attempt spelling it.

Brad, stop bringing in your therapist so much. Be your own person.

Woah, don't give one girl a special gift on rose ceremony night..

We all know it's the final rose. You don't need to announce it.

Meghan, you could not have walked out more weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment