Saturday, May 25, 2013

Preschool Portions, a Horse, and Some Rainbows

DISCLAIMER: I wrote this forever ago on my phone and kind of forgot about it. When I write a post on my phone it just puts all the pictures at the bottom instead of in the exact place I want it. I know, rude! So I left it as a draft and here we are over a month later. Oh well, here you go!

My phone is very popular with the nursery. So I turned on the camera. Lots of cute little eyes.


A sweet mom with two adorable kids made the picture then have us some beautiful nail polish. Yes, they both now get special treatment.


While driving from my preschool to do my field I saw this: a horse all saddled up and ready to go. There is no trailer in sight. How did it get there? Did someone ride this horse down the road? And if so, why did I not leave work earlier to see that?!


It was so warm that I busted my Rainbow sandals out for the first time this year. Hooray for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment