Monday, January 6, 2014

Curiouser and curiouser

I do not understand boys.

Last night this boy I had been texting basically non stop all day keeps hinting he wants me to invite him over. I had been cleaning all day and changing my room up so I didn't shower, which may me weary of asking him to come over. Finally, at 1:30 am I do invite him over because I was working on a hat and I just wanted to finish it. He comes over and he sit and talk. I'm sorry, when I invite you over after midnight I expect to cuddle. Not sit near each other and chat. That is a daylight activity.

He really wanted to come over to talk for an hour and a half? I mean, we had good conversations, but I can talk and cuddle and the same time.

Here's that hat. I love it. Took barely over 2 hours to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment