Monday, December 13, 2010

Counting

1. For the past week and a half I have had no appetite.
2. I went by Carl's Jr to eat something for the first time today at 4:15 and found out that food also tastes bad now.
3. I need a house to decorate. I buy home decor things too much for just a bedroom.
4. I have my 4th UTI in 6 weeks.
5. The doctor thinks I may have something else wrong with me. Awesome.
6. Sunshine looks cute with a ponytail
7. I called Paul Mitchell to change my hair appointment and was asked if it was okay if I was put on hold while she changed it. While on hold another girl picks up the phone and I tell her I'm on hold while my appointment gets changed. Apparently the other girl forgot about me and changed my appointment without then telling me.
8. Traeson is a good painter.

1 comment:

  1. oh botha miss potter! I am so sorry alexa. That sounds triple awful with raspberries on board! No appetite? I mean... I can fix that when I come home this evening. or maybe tomorrow because it may be late. and another UTI? good gracious. I am thinking... bollucks a billio! One the brightside... boys boys boys! ANNNNNND your son is def a fox.

    ReplyDelete