Friday, December 3, 2010

Provo, you're stealing my memories

Last night I came across the more horrible discovery. I was casually driving to my father's office to do some cleaning when I passed by The Training Table. You want to know what I saw? It is closed and is becoming a JCW's.

It was my first job.

I had my first kiss there.
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=7956974
(Yes, that link is correct. This news report is from last September, almost 3 years after I kissed him.)

The only boy I ever said "I love you" to I met there.

Where am I supposed to go to reminisce now? Also, where am I supposed to go to get Training Table food? I lived off that stuff for a whole year of high school. I love that stuff. I'm going to have to travel up north now to get a fix. This is a terrible time.

No comments:

Post a Comment