Wednesday, December 15, 2010

In the making

This is week is definitely becoming the best week ever.

Yesterday: I got the greatest ringtone ever. I love it when my phone goes off.

Today: Finished finals. Third semester of college - done! Let a much needed break begin!

Tomorrow: Hour long facial and 90 minute massage. I know you are ALL jealous.

Friday: I am giving an adoption presentation at a high school. I am actually way excited. And then I'm getting my hair done, which I LOVE doing. Pictures will be posted.

Saturday: Pedicures with my big sister for her birthday. I feel like I never see her since she lives a half hour away, so it will be super fun to hang out with her for a bit!

I'm thinking I need to join a group of some kind. Like a scrapbook group or a bowling team. I like to do things to take up my time, but without a planned group it's easy to fall into just watching tv and I feel stuck in a funk right now. I need to get out of it.

I'm also thinking of getting an etsy account and selling headbands on it. I first need to see if the new flowers I want to attempt making will actually look good. But based off the pictures I've seen of what I want to try they will be marvelous! Now to just get the fabric..

1 comment:

  1. you haven't posted for forever!! please keep this updated. ;)

    ReplyDelete