Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Confessional

So I don't know what is wrong with my phone, but it refuses to send any texts. This is an extreme inconvenience at 1:00 am. And I'm not being sarcastic, 1:00 am is when I tend to have my irrational freak outs.

About once a week I have an irrational fear that someone is coming in my house. I get 100% scared to the bone that possibly someone is coming into my house and is going to attack me. I know it's because I watch too many crime scene shows. But I am terrified. I can't sleep. I can't get out of bed. But I, of course, need to pee. It is in no way funny.

When this happens I text Kevin, even though we're just friends now, and he knows how to calm me down and get me to sleep. But my phone isn't sending any texts and I don't know what to do. This is a completely unhealthy thing that happens to be far too often. But I had my solution for it and I never thought I wouldn't be able to use it. I'm sure I eventually won't be able to text Kevin at 1:00 in the morning, but I still can right now and I need it. As my make-shift solution I am blogging (computer screen light) and I'm playing Netflix on my iPad (tablet screen light + distraction).

It isn't working. This is definitely one of the worst nights I've had in while. And I've had some rough nights in my day.

I just need my phone to send a text.

No comments:

Post a Comment