Saturday, February 4, 2012

Week 5

Finally I am caught up! No more three episodes in one day! I love this show, but it can get exhausting! An hour and a half is a long time.

They are in Puerto Rico. That's pretty cool. I love the destination episodes.

Nikki got the first one on one. I love her! She's so cute! It is POURING! It seems to rain in a lot of his dates. I love that they went and bought new clothes.

Baseball! This is going to be hilarious!

I don't like Lindzi. She always have her chin tucked in and is looking up. It is so annoying!

This game is going to be so intense. Winners get time with Ben, losers don't. All the girls are yelling and being so competitive! Blakeley is a monster! She was so good! I can't believe her team lost.

Everyone hates Courtney and Courtney hates everyone.

Elyse quit her job to go on the show. I hate that. She missed her best friend's wedding. I feel like she is dumb.

What is with the one shoulder dresses? I don't like them, but they seem to be all the rave!

I think Ben is sending her home. Bingo! I'm fine with her leaving. Didn't love her, didn't hate her. First one on one to not get a rose. I feel bad for her.

Courtney, stop talking!

This is making me not like Ben. I can't believe he went skinny dipping with her.

Emily needs to start talking about Courtney! She needs to just focus on her and Ben. I like Emily, and I want her to stay. Hopefully didn't just ruin things.

Lindzi definitely over does the self tanner. Her skin is blotchy and orange.

I'm sad Jennifer went home. I liked her. She was really cute and I thought here and Ben went well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment