Thursday, February 2, 2012

Let's be a girl

So for the month of February I have decided to wear red, pink, or purple everyday. I feel it is festive. I do not own many red, pink, and purple clothes. Either I will re-wear a lot of outfit, or I will be shopping a bit this month. (I like the second idea best.)

I did not have time to post yesterday as I was visiting Trae. But here is my outfit from yesterday:


Purple cheetah print shirt, black jeggings, and riding boots.

Today was blue day at school. So, naturally, I wore all blue. Luckily for my plan this month a was PEED ON BY A SMALL CHILD and had to change my pants. So I opted for my red Dixie sweat pants. I obviously have a wonderful night of great adventures planned.

No picture is needed, I look ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment