Saturday, February 4, 2012

Week 3

I liked Emily on the one on one. I wasn't a huge fan of her on the first episode (the rap) but I really like her now. I like that she got genuinely terrified while climbing the bridge. I know I would have stopped dead in my tracks! I hope she stays around longer.

The group date was funny. That would have been crazy to do! Who wouldn't want to sky down a steep street of San Fran?! I know I would love that. I'm warming up to Rachel more, I'm happy with her getting the rose. She seems to really care about the other girls, and I always like that.

I can't believe Brittney went home! She didn't seem like the type who would just leave. Especially when she brought her grandma.

I loved the date with Lindzi. Most because I don't like Lindzi and you could tell she was filling in for Brittney. I LOVED that. She kept saying how special it was just for her, when really it wasn't planned just for her. HA!

I liked that Shawntel came to try to date Ben. I would have liked if he had kept her. Who cares if she is coming in two weeks late or that she was on a previous season? She has talked to Ben and has gotten to know him, she's probably had as much total time with Ben as any of the other girls. They were all just being emotional.

I respect that Ben didn't give out the last rose. If he didn't feel a strong enough of a connection it was brave of him to send 3 girls home.

No comments:

Post a Comment